360 Mortgage Group, LLC (“360MG”) respects the privacy of its customers and it is our policy to maintain your information in a confidential manner. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service, which includes respecting the security and privacy of our customers’ personal information.
At 360MG, we have made the decision not to share customer information that you entrust to us, except as permitted (or required) by applicable laws and regulations.
Following is a description of the type of information we collect, how the information is used, and what we do to keep the information secure.
Information We Collect
We collect publicly available information and nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you directly or through an unaffiliated third party originator on applications or other forms. This information could include your name, address, social security number, employment information, income, and account numbers.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. This information could include loan balance, payment history and other account information.
- Iformation we receive from others, such as credit bureaus, appraisers, or employers. This information could include credit bureau reports, employment verification and any other information related to your credit worthiness.
- Information about other credit relationships when we verify personal information you have provided us. This information could include account balances and payment history
How We Use Your Information
360MG uses the information collected to provide to you the service you requested. Information may be shared with or used by 360MG, its affiliates and unaffiliated third parties for a number of authorized purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized use or identify theft
- To process your requests, such as loan applications
- To service or maintain your account, such as process payments
- To respond to a subpoena, a fraud investigation, or other legal process
- To respond to credit bureaus, or similar reporting agencies, and government agencies
- To transfer your loan or account to another financial institution or third party that buys your loan or account, or if we sell or combine parts of our business
- To engage another company to collect on your account
- To keep you informed of financial services 360MG can provide that it feels may be a benefit or of interest to you
Sharing Your Information
How We Protect Your Information
The security of our customer’s information is a very serious matter. We restrict access to customer information to persons who need to know that information to perform their specific job duties. Administrative, technical and physical safeguards are used to ensure security and confidentiality as well as protect against potential threats or hazards to the security and integrity of our customer’s information. We strive to ensure that companies we do business with also adhere to these standards. Although these measures are taken to protect customer information, 360MG does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.